Thursday, December 25, 2008

STARBUCKS-ING!!!

Again, Merry Christmas from me to all of my friends and family.

Starbucks Coffee, my paradise that cause a hole in my wallet. Everytime I'm on holiday and near an outlet, I will buy -if I don't restraint myself- a cup of coffee or frappucino ice blended coffee or ice blended juices (mostly frappucino!). Therefore, I decided to make a series of entries on Starbucks. And to begin the first of the many (I hope!) entries, here I am, sitting at Starbucks Coffee in Taiping, sipping my delicious Dark Cherry Mocha Frappucino Blended Coffee Venti (large) size.

My delicious Dark Cherry Mocha Frappucino!

One of the three Starbucks Christmas beverages, it's only appear during, no surprise here, Christmas season. I had tasted the Toffee Nut Frappucino Blended Coffee last year when I was in Genting Highland and I liked it. Instead of ordering the same thing, why not try a new one, I thought. The Dark Cherry Mocha Frappucino I'm having right now is tasty. It had the sweet cough syrup-like taste that cherry had that blended well with the chocolate chips and the coffee.

And the Taiping outlet is very cosy. I'm resting right now on a sofa while typing, waiting for my family to finish doing their shopping. And I'm not the only customer! It may be because it's Christmas, the stall was filled with people (not full la!). And the staffs were quite busy.


According to one of the staff, this outlet was opened on 31st of August this year (or 30th...I might heard wrongly...).

No comments: