Tuesday, April 13, 2010

12 April (Part 2)

So, my friends followed me back Ipoh on the 11 April since we got nothing to do anyway and it's study week. We stopped by Butterworth for a while before heading to Ipoh for a quickie tour around it. Well, nothing much about Butterworth and with the piercing weather, it's insane to explore around without a car. We ended up touring around USM Engineering Campus at Nibong Tebal. Luckily, I didn't really applied for any engineering courses for if I did ended up there, I'll rot to death. There's nothing except trees and trees.


Then, Ipoh we went and we reached around 5pm. We bathed and rested at my house. Basically, just to refresh ourselves. Then, we went out for dinner. Since night life at Ipoh is ever dull, we went to bowling while we waited for a friend of ours to join us later.

Typically Ipoh lifestyle at night, we went to Papparich at De Garden for yumcha. There, they pulled a 'mock' 'surprise' birthday celebration for me and by 'surprise' i kinda expected this and by 'mock', this so called celebration is a prank. They punk'd me!

At Papparich...

Don't be fooled by the Material paper bag...

The real surprise birthday celebration came in the morning of 12 April. We went to fetch my friend at her house and they pulled out a cake. And a real birthday present too. After lunch, we went to Lost World of Tambun. Four of us already been there before but the two of them didn't play enough the last time we went there.

The real cake...
The 'wet' group shot...
...and the dried up one...

After that, dinner with my family before we went yumcha again at Station 1 Cafe and Tong Shui Kai. On the 13 April, we went back USM.

I wanted to thank all of you again for wishing me happy birthday. All the SMSes and Facebook wall notes I received, thank you so much! And deep thanks to XH, Kk, Fish, Ling^2, and my family for celebrating with me at Ipoh. 谢谢你们!!!

The earliest gift I received from Chi Fang...
My sister's present...
The prank present...
And the real one from the quadruplet...
Even the Government knew of my birthday and gave me a present...

4 comments:

Torres Looi said...

yer...y i din get any present from Majlis Bandaraya de..hehe
Happy Birthday la...Tai ko zai lo...don so naughty ha...don diam diam go clubbing n get drunk ya...

~eRiC~ said...

the last present... lol
nvm, shall wait another one from me ok... berssabar

Unknown said...

haha dbkl belanja you makan bagua on birthday




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

成亿 said...

torres: where got diam diam le? been there once nia ho bo???

eric: okok, waiting impatiently...

jino: yea lor, very 'delicious' tim...