Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy (Belated) Mother's Day!

OK, it's already two days since Mother's Day, but, honestly, if we truly loved our parents, isn't everyday mother's day and father's day? So, Happy Mother's Day to all the mums in the whole wide world. We deeply treasured all the years you had showered us with loves and cares. On that very day, We love you.

So how did you guys spent that special day with your mothers? Haha, I didn't do anything special, just bought a body lotion from The Body Shop with my sister. Well, my mum's hands are rather dry according to the doc and this body lotion reportedly helps moisturizing the skin. So, hopefully, this lotion will be the answer to my mum's hand condition.

Will plan a better surprise for her next year...so anytime soon since everyday is mother's day (I'm so gonna be broke...).
The lotion from The Body Shop
I wrote all the things in the card...
packaged and ready to be delivered...

7 comments:

meiling said...

lotion ho.no surprise lo.haha..n tat chinese word u wrote 1 ah?? shd practice more..

Torres Looi said...

good one buddy. Ur mum will know wat u do 4 her one. So touching...haha

~eRiC~ said...

yai mm gin lei mai bei ngo.. hmmph!!

alexanderchuah said...

die lo.. i prepare anything 4 my mummy. i made her angey at thst day also.haiz....... feel so guilty lo..

fuzpeiz said...

i am a woman too..
shud u love me too on mothers' day??no???

成亿 said...

meiling: hey, my writing very nice ok?

torres: thx...

eric: u'r not my mom oso...

mario: jz say i luv u to her n all probs solved...

peipei: giv birth 2 a child then ur child will luv u...

Natasha Sosa said...

guai zai