Monday, June 1, 2009

Semester Result Is Out...II

Can't believe almost a year had passed since my enrollment into USM. I just got my Semester 2 result and I'm gonna self-analyse it again like last time.

KOD KERTAS KETERANGAN KERTAS (BM/BI) GRED
HTU223

TAMADUN ISLAM DAN TAMADUN ASIA (TITAS) /

ISLAMIC AND ASIAN CIVILISATIONS

A-
LTC200

BAHASA CINA KOMUNIKASI II /

COMMUNICATIVE CHINESE II

A
MAT102

KALKULUS LANJUTAN /

ADVANCED CALCULUS

A
MAT111

ALJABAR LINEAR /

LINEAR ALGEBRA

A-
MSG162

KAEDAH STATISTIK GUNAAN /

APPLIED STATISTICAL METHODS

B+
SEU228

EKONOMI MALAYSIA /

MALAYSIAN ECONOMY

B-

Islamic And Asian Civilisations
Honestly, for this course, I just attended 1 class throughout the semester and I did not touch the notes until a week before the exam which I just took about 2 days to finish the notes. Well, to say I'm not satisfy with the result will surely get me killed.

Communicative Chinese II
Nothing much to say except that it's way too easy for a half-banana (Chinese but do not know Mandarin) like me. Not a subject I'm worried about.

Advanced Calculus
It's a blessing that the lecturer is a very nice and linear person and his paper not too hard to score. I'm glad it's an A.

Linear Algebra
This paper was prepared by 2 lecturers, 1 by my Calculus lecturer and the other was the course's original lecturer. She was supposed to teach us the subject but due to whatever reason, she can't make it for the first half of the semester. So, my Calculus lecturer took over. I believe that I did quite OK for his part but not too well for her part. It's my coursework that save my skin.

Applied Statistical Methods
A sad case here for I did study for the subject only to panic during the paper. I even got too assured till the night before the paper I went steamboat with my friends. A mistake I will not make again.

Malaysian Economy
Still the same result as my last economy paper. What to do? I don't mingle well with economy.

16 comments:

Torres Looi said...

Congrats to u la, dean list boy.
162 don blame others o,is u wan eat one o.haha.
hope to c u soon,buddy

成亿 said...

thx...

i din blame any1 oso...my own fault...T_T

meiling said...

waw..gd lo u. gt dean list d..congrats le. next sem i muz work harder liao..haiz

~eRiC~ said...

woah, ur chinese so geng wan ga? i feel so proud of youuuuuuuuuuuu.... XD XD

KyuubiPandoraChan said...

I have to take language soon. Wonder if chinese is easy to learn XD

[A]rSENE said...

waliao
congrat ya ^^

CH said...

congrats....work hard

成亿 said...

meiling: u fong shui onli...if not sure u beat me 1...

eric: ah bo then? i'm chinese le...nah, it's super easy chinese onli la...not hard at all...

annli: if u noe bits n bits of chinese then shud b easy lo...or take jap la since u got interest ma...

arsene: thx...how's ur result?

ch: thx...

fuzpeiz said...

what are u doin here with ur results??/
trying to make me jealous???????????????

成亿 said...

haha...share my result with every1? wat to jealous wo, my result oso not dat good...

alexanderchuah said...

haha... so happy lo... i gt 1 paper win u ,economic but the rest.. die so cham... :-(

Torres Looi said...

mario:y ur econ good than us one?Really OMG lo.haha

jackychan said...

berlagak izzit!??kick u ger XD

成亿 said...

mario: nex time fight more lo...

torres: wat his econ result wo?

jacky: wat berlagak??? don frame me ok...

Torres Looi said...

Jeff:A- lo.So unexpected lo.We both ki cia but he still can get A-.Nt fair!haha

qifanG said...

hoi,congrats o~~~get dean list...
jia you together o~~~