Sunday, March 7, 2010

Maths Night

The night was over 2 days ago but only now just blogged about it. What to do? 'Wet' till so late when I woke up yesterday, it's already 2.30 in the afternoon.

Honestly, time really doesn't wait for anyone. At the beginning of the semester, Maths Night seems so far away, yet, with just a blink of an eye, it's already in past tense. All the works, all the sleepless nights, just for the night. Now, time to get back to my old routine.

So, how's the night fare? Rather well, I would said. Not that it's a error-free event, but still rather good. Though I would like to apologise to a certain someone for the mistake I made. So sorry for your loss. Thanks God you don't know who am I.

The food, well, I didn't really get to taste much of it. Only after 80% of the event is over then I get to enjoy what's remaining of the buffet. Nevermind. Next year will be our time to enjoy the night and making memories.


Our event venue...
Two of the three emcees...
Here's another emcee, sipping water...

Desserts that I didn't get to enjoy...T.T
Our PA girls...
All the male Excos of 2009/10...
With Kelly...
With Zei Mei...
Xiang Yi...
With my direct junior, Xin Ying...
All the seniors...
Tertangkap curi makan...
All of M&E...juniors, seniors, 2nd years...
Us 2nd years...

When everything's almost over, SS time...

With Kk...
Miss Ling here...
Driving manual car... Us Excos...

When everything's truly over, time for de-stress...

At Red... A glass of Hoegaarden... Here's where we sign off...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hei you look good wor that night. haha glad it's over and now you can concentrate again in your studies




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

manglish said...

DnD ar? i tot it is some math's contest night = =

成亿 said...

jino: haha, thx...yup, mz back to normal routine already...

manglish: no la...the usual prom night lo...