Sunday, May 30, 2010

Expectation VS Reality

Expectation and reality is a whole different thing. What you expect may differ from what's really happening in real life. Here's what I had expected from this semester break and how I spent it in real life.

Expectation

Wake up around 7 something in the morning to go for a jog - Online for a while in the morning - Do some studies on FYPs or some light readings - Go to work - Come back after work - Sleep around 12 am

Reality

Wake up around 7 am only to fall back into sleep - Wake up again around 10 am - Watch TV - Want to online but stupid monitor on my desktop keeps blinking - Watch TV - Eat - Watch TV - Sleep around 12 am

Very unproductive the life I'm leading.

6 comments:

manglish said...

it's a good life...dont complain hahahah wait til start working hahahaha

Unknown said...

it's your discipline. /slap slap




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

qifanG said...

jeff:haha
jia you lal~

成亿 said...

manglish: good but unproductive le...

jino: lack in that department ma...

chifang: haiz...

~eRiC~ said...

what a blissful life u're enjoying now~ XD

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed
reading it, you could be a great author.
I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will
eventually come back from now on. I want to encourage you to continue your
great work, have a nice weekend!

Feel free to surf to my blog post http://neuegalerie.ch/Revolution/manifest/index.php?title=Benutzer:OBHDaisy