Friday, October 9, 2009

Just Some Update

Being a Maths student here in USM is freaking free. Flexible time, lousy lecturers (only few are exceptional) where you can just simply skip their classes and tutorials that even if you don't do it doesn't matter. Honestly, compare to all the Sciences Schools (Faculties), Maths are the most free. There's no reports to hand in or tedious lab works to complete and all. So, all in all, I feel blissful. Hehe...OK, I just speak for myself only. There are some Maths students who are really busy with their works and studies, just not me.

Anyway, last night, me and my friends went out to have supper and also celebrated his birthday before it's officially over in an hour or so (we did celebrated his birthday, albeit 2 days earlier...). Then, we started to plan our vacations during the semester break, where are we going and all. So, for sure, this coming break, I'm going south of Peninsula Malaysia, with the first stop being Johor and heading up back Melaka, Seremban and KL. There's many more places I wanna go but I don't want to jinx it by spilling it out. 'Till I secured my ride ticket, I'm keeping mum about it. One thing for sure, I'm excited (too excited to even study right now XD).

Then, we went to a nearby seaside to relax and enjoys a bottle or two of Heinekens. Feeling the breeze of sea air with friends are so much enjoyable. Stopped by at mamak stall for some drinks first before heading back hostels for rest. Thanks to the birthday boy for the treat. Very paiseh la, you treating us all.

We even fought for the last bottle...

6 comments:

Torres Looi said...

hey,u must thanks me too..cos u r d one who din take out ur wallet yesterday lo..haha

40 days countdown..huhu~ holiday lo

manglish said...

so nice hor being a math student hahah.....btw which year are you in? and i didnt tag u in my latest post but can you also write 10 HONEST! things about you ar? hahaha...

Pike-chan said...

that's what we called campus life ;)

成亿 said...

torres: thx u lor...cant wait for the holidays...

manglish: currently in 2nd year...hmm, 10 honest things ah...1, i'm freaking lazy to do tags...haha

pikey: yea, but some really slaves their asses off le unlike me...im having the time of my life...XD

KyuubiPandoraChan said...

I can guess which one is your hand...and you put both hands too.

成亿 said...

yea lar...i finished my share and it's the last of it so must rebut ma...haha