Friday, July 23, 2010

It's Been A While Since I Had Such Fun!!!

Well, the title pretty much said it all. I have so much fun today singing my throat out, letting loose and be wild for a while. Thanks to the two friends of mine for giving me such a wonderful time! And I know I had gave them a great time too, letting them see my idiotic side. Please let it slip off your mind...

We went to Neway Karaoke at Queensbay after deciding not going for movie. Or more like just opt for karaoke since not many interesting shows are in the cinema. And the only interesting was Inception which I already watched and reviewed.

Such a letting go experience singing karaoke can be. You totally forget all whatever that has been bothering you. A blast filled almost five hours of fun!!! Let's do more of it!!!

Sooner or later, we will be packed with our final projects and mid terms and finals and all. It will be hard to pull out some time to actually hang out and have fun. So, truly treasure the fun I had today.

8 comments:

Casendra said...

indeed, singing is a very good way to release tension! especially with our gila friend eh? nice post, keep it up.

~eRiC~ said...

so fun lar u... see la, weekends can go queensbay mall, watch movie, now sing K... today just spent my weekend in Kampar, how pathetic compare to yours.. i just came back from TESCO... =.="

Jacyn said...

hahaha, i definitely had an amazing time too! Let's do it again sometime!=)

kpy said...

Keke your monkey-ish side was certainly interesting to watch XD And yes yes, we should do it again sometime :D

成亿 said...

casendra: so true...need more moments like this...

eric: TESCO ROCK!!! cheap stuffs...haha...

jacyn: so freaking true...come, let's do it again...

kpy: my monkey movements are purely for ur entertainment n it's one time thing onli...treasure the memory! X-D

KyuubiPandoraChan said...

What monkey move? XD

成亿 said...

depends if u lucky or not lo next time...haha

Unknown said...

haha a karaoke session is considered good when there are so much food and no one is eating ^^




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot