Monday, August 16, 2010

Planning (Need Money!)

Now that both my air flight tickets already secured, it's time to save up money and also find some part time works to generate some income. And it's also mean I need to resist the urge to buy stuffs that I want or that I like. Spending money is always easier than earning it.

Planning for the trip...Cambodia is approaching, in a year time. But it doesn't mean I can't plan where I want to go and what I want to do. This coming holidays I'm going to use it to plan for the trip, where to stay, check the budget, do the route planning, and so on. My target is to use less than RM1000 for the whole Cambodia trip. Hopefully, with good planning, will not be hard.

Next up, Macau. Which is so much longer than the Cambodia trip. Therefore, more time to plan for it. A must do in Macau is to bungee jumping. Again, hopefully, I save up enough so that I can spend without concerning too much about budget. At most, RM3000 hopefully?

After all these trips, I can declare myself bankrupt. And I still got more plans I want to execute after my last semester. But that would require financial support already. More on that later when details are more transparent.

And I have tonnes to buy also. Need money...Jobs, where are you???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

many events dont follow the plan. so make a plan B just in case ^^




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

[A]rSENE said...

JOB JOB JOB !!!!