Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bad Day For My Friend

Yesterday, my friend's car's rear window got smashed by a rock, leaving a damn big hole in it. It was believed to be an accident. Covered with plastic, we drove in the car around Sungai Nibong to report to police and scout for repair shop and we can hear the sound of wind rushing by us very clearly this afternoon. I was laughing non stop while she was sulking throughout the ride. Well, can't blame her since it'll cost a hole in her wallet.

I guess it's a good thing not having a car with me in USM. XD

Covered with plastic to keep rain away...

10 comments:

fuzpeiz said...

wth... :s
so cham wan..
good thing i can't bring my mom's vege car to utar too..hahahaha

Kenji said...

Accident!? Or you mean deliquent!? =.=

成亿 said...

peipei: yea lor...if d car is mine, besides all the police report and all, i can say bye bye to my driving license d since my mama sure relinquish all my driving right...T.T

kenji: it WAS believed to be an accident...they think it's the lawn mower that propelled the rock to the window, so they said...of course there's a possibility of delinquent la...

Auds said...

lawn mower propelled rock into window??? too much final destination la u =P

kesian ur fren's car la....hw cud u laugh all the way???

manglish said...

ohhh so kesian her...ya lor sometimes it is a blessing also not bringing the car...and i dont think she will ever find out who did it..bad luck lor...

~eRiC~ said...

exactly.. how evil hearted u have.. you could laugh at such incident.. tsk tsk

qifanG said...

wasei....
i koe who oso coz she complaint v me too~so pity

成亿 said...

auds: cz when i was in her car, the sound of wind rushing passed the car made me feel like i was inside a convertible, onli d opening was d rear window...XD

manglish: according to her, the person who was mowing the lawn heard the crashing sound of glass but i guess he didnt do anything...

eric: hey, it was funny when i was in the car and she was ok with it...

chifang: so sad right?

min dfin said...

Hope its accident, not people sabotage.

成亿 said...

most likely so...