Friday, September 25, 2009

So Far...

It's already Friday night and few more hours later, it's Saturday. How times really pass by when you're having a good time but when you do have a moment to sit still and think about what you have done so far, you'll begin to worry (or not) about the impending loads of works.

As usual, whenever I'm back for holidays, I have a tendency to tag along some notes or study materials so that I can do some brushing up, and as usual, all these study materials ended up getting covered with dust by the end of the holidays as I just simply chunked it in some secluded corner and totally forgotten about it until I start to pack for my return back. The week's almost end and yet I have to begin doing any studies or even bother with my assignment which possibly due next coming Monday.

Honestly, I've been having too much fun for this Raya break, what with my coursemates' visit, gatherings and hang outs I've been attending to. It's a joy, being able to be the host to my friends and bringing them to witness the beauty of my hometowns. It's full of fun, getting to meet back some of my friends which have been ages since we last seen each others. It's lung-tiring, going for karaoke for two days straight in a row. It's fulfilling of sort, getting to drive after months of not touching the steering wheel. But, the best part of all is the joy mingled with slight hatred, laughters mix with annoyed feeling I get whenever I was bugged, disturbed, entertained, asked, nagged, and all sort of things your siblings would do to you.

Coming back home, I get to bond with my sisters and parents and family relatives, especially my little sister. This few years must be treasured deeply before she leaves the innocent stage and enters the rebellious phrase of teenage which my other sister had gone through (and it's horrible XD).

Anyhow, nothing much to talk about, I think. Just a brief update of my holidays. Going back USM this coming Sunday (really, how time flies...).

9 comments:

Torres Looi said...

same thing here... i think assignment u can copy mine one.hehe.

one more month then final exam lo...haiz

Unknown said...

at least you enjoyed. i was still gloomy for my past paper and i need to revise for my upcoming papers during the raya break. given it tough papers i had @@. damn my papers always fall around holidays


[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

andy said...

wuu. usm stud. i got buds there too :') welcome to campus bro.

成亿 said...

torres: haha, then i copy ge lar...XD

jino: come on, your exams over d rite...cheers mate!

andy: haha, yea, going back tmr...

qifanG said...

torres:let me copy too
sengaik:yup,tatolly agree,time passed so fast when u enjoy the fun~~~ais...nd to bec usm again to face our test,assignment...and final exam~

Kris said...

I hope you're re-energized for your return to uni, looks like your week break was spent wisely and enjoyably =)

manglish said...

ya lor......time always passes very fast when you are having...and when you are not, even 1 sec feels like a year...hahaha....haizzz.....

~eRiC~ said...

ahha, slight hatred? are u sure?
haha
time really flies.. shit

成亿 said...

chifang: yea lor...haiz, gambateh lo...

kris: yup, totally re-energized to face with all the works and final...

manglish: true true...so it's better to spice up our lives so that we don't have to see every second dragging so slowly in front of us...

eric: more like anger la like right now...she keeps singing nonsensical songs loudly right next to me...