Sunday, September 6, 2009

RM 100 Reached!

When I checked my Nuffnang account yesterday (or the day before yesterday, can't remember when it is already...), something caught my eyes. I had reached RM 103.48 for all the advertisements I put on my blog! Yippee! Finally, after almost 9 months of blogging and advertisements being displayed, there's some rewards to it. Of course, blogging itself had bring a sort of satisfaction for me and I had met few new friends through blogging itself. Money is just some small financial rewards for me only. Got or not also not that important to me *so fake*...

Can see?

My stupid laptop can't let me print screen so I have to use my lousy camera phone and took a picture of it. I still have yet to cash it out as I'm not at my hometown yet. Later in the month perhaps...

By the way, is it weird that I had three small bowls of curry to eat along with a regular-sized roti telur bawang? I always had the notion that I eat roti telur bawang not for the roti but more for the delicious curry.

With just a lil bit of roti left, I asked for another small bowl of curry...
All dried up...

It's not weird, right?

My dinner/supper on last Friday...

19 comments:

H_i said...

cool, at least there ar something to look forward in this small world we call blogging...btw i realy miss rot telur la...omG

have a great day ahead

Ken Wooi said...

k good.. belanja! =D

kenwooi.com

Auds said...

ur laptop can print screen la my dear =.=....click FN and PRTSC SYSRQ (on the right corner)

understooded????

Ericsoft said...

walao so good...i still zero onli T_T

jackychan said...

wah i wan aso le...
i dun care u arr...
u balik must belanja me eat...
hehe!!!call me XD

成亿 said...

hafiz: yea, blogging fun n roti telur sedap...haha

kenwooi: come find me lo...

auds: need to press FN ah? no wonder nothing happens when pressed PRTSC SYSRQ...malunya...

ericsoft: haha, all this is hard work you know...

jacky: u wan me belanja u call me la...XD

Kris said...

haha congrats to the pocket money you made! a new pair of sneakers maybe? :) I had curry tonight too!! ahh curry is such a gift from heaven...!!

Torres Looi said...

congrats ya.. 2nig dinner balanja la then..haha

成亿 said...

kris: haha, good suggestion...another pair of sneakers...XD

torres: haha, i oso not yet receive d $$$ yet...

~eRiC~ said...

OIKK!!!! Thanks to who harh!!! i have been clicking the ads for you okay!! belanja me lar!!! before i go sg.. ahha
wonder if u clicked for me or not... hmmph

Pike-chan said...

ooohhh... coincidence!! My nuffnang too and i have requested for a withdrawal.

manglish said...

ehhh i click click u den u click click me and see who earn the most and go belanja one day hehehe....start now CLICKED CLICKED :)

成亿 said...

eric: haha, i oso got self-click ok!!! err...got la though very lil, i admit...hehe

pikey: haha, what a coincidence...i oso wanna cash out mine...

成亿 said...

manglish: haha, it's a deal then...

Auds said...

apala....own laptop pun tak tau guna....
since i gave u suuuuuuuuch a USEFUL tip....belanja me with ur newly achieved wealth ok =D

Pui Yee said...

Haha yesss need to press function...then you can open Microsoft Paint and paste it in the window. Then click save as...

:) Eh what's that dish at the bottom? So cute! I waaaant...belanja hehe

成亿 said...

auds: walao, jz sharing a tidbit info, u want me to belanja d? what happens to sharing is caring?

kpy: ooo, that's BLT Croissant Beef Sandwich which i had it at the OXO Club/Cafe or something near Queensbay...

Auds said...

sharing IS caring....dats why u shud share ur money and belanja meeeeeeeee =D =D =D

成亿 said...

haha, i already expected that answer...well, i will belanja you, when i see you...XD