Thursday, March 12, 2009

Contact Lens Mayhem!

Bloody lord!

What supposed to be a funny story took a 180 degree turn into some creepy tale.

OK, it all began like usual. Woke up around 8.45am, brushed teeth, washed face, yadda yadda. Wore my contact lenses before heading to lectures. Somehow, I always managed to irritate my left eye whenever I wore it. In need to brush up my skill in wearing it.

Then headed out for lectures and tutorials. To cut my day short, suffice to say that my left eye was not comfortable at all. It blinked and fidgeted but I suspected nothing. Used to it already. I went to the nearest toilet to have a look at it. Accidentally wet my left eye, making the lens went out of space. I adjusted it, and when it aligned with my pupil, I thought everything was ok. Hell, was I wrong.

I continued with my classes and all but somehow along the line, the vision of my left eye went blurry. I thought, shit, again with the lens. I just ignored it till I went back my room around 7pm. Went toilet to take it out but the contact lens on the left side went missing. I searched high and low (ok, not high and low la) for it but there was no sign of it. I thought it dropped somewhere during the day. Somehow I am quite a master in lens dropping. But every time it dropped, I would noticed it. I just laughed at myself la for being so blur.

But still, I feel that there’s something inside under my eyelid. After a while, I looked at the mirror and pulled my eyelid as wide as possible. To my horror, I saw something translucent hiding under it. That bloody con must have slipped inside it!!!

No idea what this fella doing...but mine is the cons slipped under eyelid

Luckily, I managed to take it out. Imagine if I just ignored the presence under my eyelid, the piece of plastic will slip further and further inside my left eye and later gonna have surgery to remove it. Then, it’s be a eye patch on my left eye like a pirate. OMG!!!

I'll look like this if I just ignored it!

21 comments:

Unknown said...

hey hey! tell me if you want to buy contacts yeah! (GEOLENS) hehe!

qifanG said...

ya,mus be very careful wear contact lens,i pernah try tat my contact lens separate 2 inside my eye,and i cant find,so scare,u koe...luckily find it,if not i be blind oledy,haha

Natasha Sosa said...

wah...u really very extremely BLUR~~~
next time bkful ..

成亿 said...

dhong: haha...will do...

chifang: i tot onli me can do something like dat...haha

apple: well, i am blur...to an extent...

wk said...

how scary...=.=
and u so blur, IGNORE it summore...
you dun make me tml dun dare to wear...=.='''i hope it won happen to me...

kpy said...

Goodness...exactly why I didn't get contacts, I'd fall asleep with them on...dangerous..

Aiyor blur lar you lol

fuzpeiz said...

hah???? wear contact lens soooo dangerous wan gah???
waaaaaa
now oni i noe...

成亿 said...

wk: yea, u b careful ah...since u so blur...

kpy: but contact nice wat...there's no weight on d bridge of the nose...

peipei: now dat u noe, u wanna get 1 ah?

~eRiC~ said...

hey, u didnt tell me u got one!!since when!!!Coloured one??

成亿 said...

babi sai! u dunno i wore 1 ah!

jackychan said...

omg!!!
scary...
i wanted to wear aso la...
but sked lo...
LoL si fatt kuai BOOM

fuzpeiz said...

i dun wan luuuu..
tak mau contact lens liao..takutt

Natasha Sosa said...

if im the one sell contact lens...i vl marah u lo..mr jeff...u make so many ppl scare bout tat...

Kenji said...

Haha I don't know if contact lens will ever go inside the eye! If it would, it would have been bad! @@

But yes, thank goodness nothing happen! Ohhh and it's my first visit here! Sorry for intruding! xD

成亿 said...

jacky: u got wear glasses 1 meh? nah, don worry, onli ppl like me can wear cons til like dat...hehe

peipei: haha...look like dis entry scare d hell out of u...

apple: if u'r d 1 selling cons ah, u b bankrupt by now...haha...hey, im nt fabricating anythin oso...

kenji: i heard of it b4 but din expect 2 experience it myself...haha, it's ur 2nd visit ah...haha...anyway, thx 4 droppin by...

Anonymous said...

iok,d pic of tht man wif his eyes almost popping out is really disturbing la...
n i think ull look better wif an eye patch..erghhh...haha..

[A]rSENE said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
so scary/...
swt
luckily i din lik tat b4
>.<

wk said...

nvm...proven..i am not as blur as you...haha

成亿 said...

kathy: thx 4 d compliment...i think...

arsene: good 4 u lo...from now on hv 2 b careful...

wk: yea yea...im more blur than u la...happy? hehe...

Anonymous said...

be careful next time..so eerie when i heard it.

成亿 said...

haha...don worry...won b another time...i hope!